The bench top Tube Sealer produces a hermetic seal through RF waves, minimizing contamination and haemolysis of blood and blood components.
- RF technology to deliver wide, reliable, snap-apart hermetic seals of the most exceptional quality
- Hermetic sealing, which minimizes haemolysis of blood
- Compatibile with tubes of various manufacturers
- Splash guard providing protection against blood splashes
- Easy separation of the tube segments after sealing
- High quality -- Made of imported CE and UL marked components.
- Assured performance: Tested for over 2 million continuous seals
- A design that meets all international safety requirements of EN61010-1 It ensures safety against electrical shock hazards, fire hazards, mechanical hazards, electro magnetic interference, etc.
The Terumo Penpol® Tube Sealer (XS 1010) has:
- 40.68 MHz Radio frequency sealing - The radio frequency waves generated by an optimally designed RF oscillator guarantee exceptional seal quality. No risk of haemolysis of blood in the tube segments as the radio frequency sealing heats only the tube and not the blood inside.
- The RF signal is applied only after the tube is fully squeezed.
- Easily accessible electrodes for cleaning and disinfecting.
- A sealer comes equipped with SMPS to withstand wide input voltage fluctuations, which ensures that the performance of equipment remains constant irrespective of the input voltage, ensuring a consistent seal quality