Envisaged as a total donor station with all required facilities.
- Safety and comfort to the donor and the Phlebotomist.
- Capability to adjust donor position to handle vasovagal attack if happens during blood transfusion.
- Designed to meet all the safety aspects of EN 60601-1. Protects against electrical shock hazards, fire hazards, mechanical hazards, electro magnetic interference, etc
- The special design of the cushioned couch helps in reducing the chances of vasovagal attack. In the instance a vasovagal attack does occur, the donor’s position can be quickly changed from ‘Head high-foot low’ to ‘Head low-foot high’ position by operating a simple switch.
- The trays are used for placing the Blood Collection Monitor, BP apparatus and other accessories. A simple and easy mechanism shifts the accessory trays from a left-hand position to a right-hand position or vice-versa depending upon the bleeding hand
- An interface to BCM is provided, removing the need for separate power source.
- Easy Maneuverability of the donor station with a locking provision for caster wheels.
- High donor comfort is provided with easy adjustment of seat height and a quick fold arm-rest feature.